Pass SEO test with rajat marketing mania
- Which of the following image file types can be indexed by Google?
- Which of the following correctly describes what are considered to be “Doorway pages”?
- Pages with a permanent redirect(301) to an external page with relevant content.
- Pages especially designed to link partner sites.
- Sets of poor-quality pages where each page is optimized for a specific keyword or phrase.
- None of these.
- What would be the impact of meta keywords on Google’s ranking algorithm?
- Meta keywords are not used by Google.
- Multiple meta keywords may bring better results in SERP.
- Google encourages the use of a single meta keyword for each page.
- Multiple meta keywords get penalized by Google.
- Which of the following best describes the practice of “Google Bowling” from a negative SEO context?
- Increasing the organic search ranking of a particular website or page by pointing hundreds or thousands of links at it, using very specific anchor text.
- Knocking a competitor out of the search results by pointing hundreds or thousands of low trust, low quality links at their website.
- Making a search engine believe that another website exists at a given URL.
- Using words which were traditionally associated with low quality content that caused search engines to want to demote the rankings of a page.
- Which of the following HTTP headers tells search engines when content has been changed since the site was last crawled?
- ]Which of the following is not a valid goal type from the perspective of Google Analytics?
- Pages/Screens per visit
- Which of the following best describes a blog “TrackBack”?
- An automated notification that a website mentioned another website; it is a built-in feature on most popular blogging software programs.
- A link from one website to another. It is also called an inbound link.
- A method used to break a page down into multiple points on the web graph by breaking its pages down into smaller blocks.
- It is a method for tracking visitors on a website.
- Which of the following practices are allowable under Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Using automated programs or services to create links to a site.
- Links with optimized anchor text in articles or press releases distributed on other sites.
- Forum commenting with optimized links in the post or signature.
- Advertising links that use the nofollow attribute.
- Please choose which of the following tool belongs to the Bing Search Engine?
- Keyword Planner
- SEO Analyzer
- Object Browser
- Open Graph Debugger
- Which of the following rich snippet formats are supported by Google? Select all that apply.
- Data Highlighter
- Which of the following is not a valid method for verifying site ownership on Google?
- HTML file verification
- Meta tag verification
- Google Analytics code verification
- None of these.
- Which of the following statements is true about Sitemaps?
- If a site is accessible on both the www and non-www versions of its domain, a separate Sitemap for each version must be submitted.
- A Sitemap file must contain no more than 50,000 URLs and must be no larger than 50MB when uncompressed.
- A Sitemap file should be specified under the following XML namespace: xmlns=”http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.9″.
- Google only accepts Sitemap files in XML format.
- Which of the following HTML attributes can be used to provide descriptive text for site assets that a search engine crawler doesn’t typically recognize?
- Which of the following practices may improve the Domain Authority rank of an automobile trading website?
A: Submitting the website to all directories that are available.
B: Getting backlinks from auto-niche blogs.
C: Getting backlinks from fashion-niche blogs.
D: Using Robots to post on forums.
E: Manually posting at least 50 comments/day.
- A, D and E
- B, D and E
- All of above.
- Which of the following is an example of “Cloaking”, which is considered a “black hat” SEO technique?
- Sending a visitor to a different URL than the one they initially requested.
- Locating text behind an image.
- Serving a page of HTML text to search engines, while showing a page of images or Flash to users.
- Using CSS to position text off-screen.
- Which is the correct usage of the Keyword Planner Tool in order to get a Phrase Match search volume for “New York hotels”?
- New York Hotels
- “New York Hotels”
- [New York Hotels]
- ?New York Hotels
- Which of the following statements is true about the effect of page load times to a page’s ranking in Google’s search results?
- Page load times affect a page’s ranking, and is given the same importance as a page’s relevance to the search query.
- Page load times affect a page’s ranking, but is given lesser importance compared to a page’s relevance to the search query.
- Page load times do not affect a page’s ranking.
- Google gives up on crawling a page if its load time is greater than 5 seconds.
- Which of the following is true about Google’s treatment of keyword density in a given page?
- Keyword density is no longer being considered by Google’s search algorithms.
- Targeted keywords should be used as frequently as possible in a page to maximize PageRank.
- Artificially increasing keyword density offers diminishing returns and may be penalized for “keyword stuffing” if taken too far.
- None of these.
- Which of the following examples are considered by Google as “auto-generated” content? Select all that apply.
- Text translated by an automated tool without human review or curation before publishing
- Text generated from scraping Atom/RSS feeds or search results
- Text generated by the website’s content management system
- Text generated using automated synonymizing or obfuscation techniques
- Which of the following are recommended actions to take when a website is penalized by an “Unnatural links to your site” Manual Action from Google? Select all that apply.
- Removing old content from the site.
- Preventing links that violate Google’s guidelines from passing PageRank.
- Using the Google Webmaster Tools to disavow any offending links that the site management isn’t responsible for.
- Requesting reconsideration of the site from Google.